What machinery and equipment are needed to turn pig manure into organic fertilizer?

What machinery and equipment are needed to turn pig manure into organic fertilizer? The pig industry is becoming more and more large-scale. Using pig manure to build a new organic fertilizer plant with an annual output of 50,000 tons, what equipment needs to be invested in, and what equipment should be used first It is pig manure fermentation equipment, including turning machines and turning machines; secondly, a series of equipment is used, including pulverizers, granulators, screening machines, dryers, granulators, coolers, packaging machines, and belt conveyors.

Pig manure organic fertilizer features:

1.Pig manure organic fertilizer increases the content of organic matter in the soil. The main substance in pig manure organic fertilizer is organic matter. Organic matter can improve soil chemical, physical and biological properties, mature soil, and fertilize soil. The proverb in rural my country that “miao grows by manure, and ground is raised by manure” reflects the effect of pig manure organic fertilizer on soil improvement to a certain extent.

2.Due to the poor digestive ability of pigs, pig manure organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical components, and only 25% of the nutrients are consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the feces, so that the dry product contains potassium, phosphorus and basic nutrients. Acid, nitrogen, organic matter, protein and other ingredients.

3.Pig manure organic fertilizer contains various active enzymes secreted by animal digestive tract and various enzymes produced by microorganisms. After these substances are applied to the soil, the enzyme activity can be greatly improved. Pig manure organic fertilizer can also make the microorganisms in the soil multiply, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as ammonizing bacteria, nitrogen-fixing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, etc.

4.Pig manure organic fertilizer not only increases a lot of organic colloids, but also decomposes and converts many organic matter into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms, which greatly increases the soil adsorption surface, and produces a lot of sticky substances, making soil particles cemented stand up

It becomes a stable aggregate structure, which improves the soil water retention, fertilizer retention and air permeability, as well as the ability to regulate soil temperature.